* You accept the love you think you deserve. *
* You can draw a line in the sand, but that sand is always moving. *
* What first appears as the obstacle could actually be an introduction of magic into a new ride. *
Amsterdam canals freeze solid, and skaters take to the ice!
* The secret to surviving a season of winter is to remember all that is growing beneath the dark, not yet seen. *
* Low need, high power. High need, low power. *
* When you find the right story, it will guide you unerringly. *
"Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new." -Ursula K. Le Guin.
* Good excuses are just as bad as bad excuses. *
* One day, it will all make sense. *
* Our thoughts are much like house guests. Stop inviting them to dinner and eventually, they stop coming ‘round. *
* The training wheels may need to come off before you’re ready. *
* Never mistake the city’s movement for your own. *
* The way a person treats you has way more to do with how they see themself than how they see you.